Fatbirder's Top 1000 Birding Websites

Saturday 9 February 2013

9th February 2013.... My first post!

Hello and welcome to my new Blog!
My name is Carl Bovis, as you may have guessed from the title!
Here I will post reports of any Birds and other nature I come across on my travels, mostly around my home County of Somerset, together with lots of pictures!
I use a Nikon D7000 with a 70-300mm VR Lens.
 For now, here are some recent pictures taken at a local RSPB reserve, Greylake.
Hope you enjoy!
Carl
                                                                       
                                                                               Robin

Blue Tit

Chaffinch

Pied Wagtail

 Reed Bunting

 Brambling

2 comments:

  1. Wow my darling this is great! Yet another way to share your truly wonderful photographs with the world! :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extraordinarily beautiful selection of photos, Carl!!

    ReplyDelete