Fatbirder's Top 1000 Birding Websites

Saturday 31 December 2016

From Collared Pratincole to Lesser Yellowlegs - My fave 100 photos from 2016!

 So another year comes to a close, 2016 will be remembered for Brexit, Trump and the death of an unusually high number of famous personalities! :(
  Personally, it was the year I finally caught up with Bearded Tits, a bird I'd never seen before!
Other notable species I managed to photograph included Somersets first ever Collared Pratincole, plus a Lesser Yellowlegs, Water Rails, Dartford Warblers, Black Redstarts, Bitterns, Hen Harrier and Cuckoo, plus a wealth of commoner species, which I enjoy photographing as much as the more elusive birds!
    So in my final blog post of 2016, I share 100 of my personal favourite shots of the year.
 On first edit, I had over 400 pics!! I pruned them down to 263....then had to be ruthless to whittle them down to 100! They are all below, in no particular order!
 I hope you enjoy.... thank you to everyone who visits my blog and comments, shares and likes my pics across all the social networks that I post to (You can find the links in the 'Links' section of this blog, above!) :)
   Finally, I'd like to wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR! 
















 





 













 







 



 
 

 

 



   


 

 



 








 














 
 





 





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng đi mỹ cũng như dịch vụ ship hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ nhận mua hộ hàng mỹ từ website nổi tiếng Mỹ là mua hàng amazon về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought that there will be a miracle on the internet until i came in contact with Priest Babaka, finally i made it with his help, with his spiritual power which was recommended by a lady in baby center he help before, i never believe it was real until i confirm it now because i have tried so many things to make sure i get pregnant but no luck, immediately i contact him. he did some spiritual prayers and send me a medicine which i took, i got pregnant three weeks after, and i now have a son to show. thank you so much priest and i recommend Priest Babaka for everyone out there that is willing to have a child of her own out there. contact him for help too he is real and powerful, i have confirmed it, contact him on email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete