Fatbirder's Top 1000 Birding Websites

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Cute March Lambs!!

Who can resist a cute Spring Lamb?
 I certainly can't!
  At this time of year I'm always on the look out for lambs as I journey about Somerset's roads, although it's not always possible to stop and park or even get a clear view of the Lambs once I have located some! Luckily today I passed a field of Sheep and Lambs on a very quiet road outside Spaxton on the Quantock Hills. It would've been rude not to stop and photograph them!
    Watching them springing around the field, Baa-ing and feeding from their mothers, it struck me how joyful Lambs are! They're also very tender to each other, as are their mothers to them!
  It was a touching, heart-warming scene! :)

Below are some of the images I took;














































No comments:

Post a Comment